Friday 11 November 2016

Products I'll Always Repurchase

As a massive beauty and skincare lover, I do enjoy trying out new products, but I do have those products I just can't seem to stop buying. They've become staples in my makeup and skincare routines now, and trying out new or different ones just isn't for me. I know we all have them - a certain foundation or primer that works amazingly well for us, so why change it? I currently have 5 products in my collection that I seem to always repurchase, and don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - I feel like I'm constantly going on about this foundation, but I honestly love it. It's by far the best foundation I've ever owned, and I'm not planning on changing to another one anytime soon. It matches my skin tone perfectly, applies beautifully and makes my skin look incredibly smooth. It never looks cakey but is still thick enough to cover all my blemishes and marks. The price tag doesn't bother me one bit, as I find foundation to be such an important product in your makeup routine and is something that, if it goes wrong, can alter your whole look. I didn't know someone could be so in love with a product to be honest.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser - Another product I go on about enough. I find this product does so much in just one small container and is so affordable for how great it is. Not only does it work really well at reducing the appearance of pores, it's also a great makeup primer. I've seen such a reduction in any pores I used to have since I started using this product, and my makeup lasts for ages when I have it on. Another thing I have to say it that it smells great - I love the fragrance the tea tree range has - and I honestly really enjoy using this. This is another product I can't imagine myself not using every day.

Urbran Decay Setting Spray - I honestly love Urban Decay's setting sprays - both the De-slick one and their All Nighter one which I'm currently using just now. I find them to keep my makeup exactly in place for the whole day, from leaving the house very early in the morning to taking it off late at night. Even when I've been crying or battered with rain, my makeup has stayed on perfectly. And they're not actually too expensive, especially if you opt for their travel sized bottles - which I think is such a smart idea and I often go for these ones. This is definitely a must-have product in my make-up bag.

Kiehls's Ulta Facial Cream - This is another product I feel like I go on about constantly. This has honestly helped transform my really dry and lifeless skin into really moisturised and healthy skin, and that makes me extremely happy. This product has done me wonders since I started using it, and it makes my skin feel amazing. The tubs go a really long way, which is good as it's not the cheapest face cream around, but it's definitely worth every penny. This product helped introduce me to the brilliant brand that is Kiehl's, and I don't know what I'd do without it now.

MAC Studio Fix Powder - I'm not too fusy when it comes to powders, but this one works really well. It keeps my foundation in place really well and is a really great match for not only my skin tone, but my concealer and foundation. It doesn't feel thick but is actually really light, and is also really great to wear on it's own without foundation. I really enjoy using this product and don't see myself switching to another anytime soon.

Let me know if you have any products you always repurchase, or if you use any of the ones I've mentioned. Thanks so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the Urban Decay setting spray! I get the hydrating one, but it is amazing how well they work! I also love the Kiehls cream and Nars Sheer Glow! Jealous of your pump though, I hate that it doesn't come with one!

    www.morethanrubies.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deffo agree with the setting spray and mac's studio fix powder! those are always in my make-up bag.

    G x

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete