Friday 19 August 2016

Ultimate Blends: Mythic Olive Nourishing Balm

I suffer really badly from dry hair and it's something I've always tried to find solutions for. When I buy any new hair care products, especially shampoo and conditoner, I always make sure they make my hair feel more hydrated. When I was reading through my August issue of Glamour magazine, I found this little sample of Garnier's Ultimate Blends Mythic Olive Nourishing Balm and thought it was perfect for me. It targets dry and brittle hair and locks in the moisture, which is exactly what I needed. Since this is only a sample I was only able to use it a few times, but I have to say that I really loved it.

I never used to care much about haircare products - I only ever used to use whatever shampoo and conditioner was on offer. That was until I got a bit older and realised how thin and dry my hair really was, and that it needed a bit of TLC every now and again. I've tried quite a few different shampoos and conditioners in the past few months to add moisture and thickness to my hair, most of which have worked really well. But when I saw this hair mask, I thought it was such a good idea and something I knew I'd love using. Since it's only a sample I knew I'd only be able to use it a few times, but I got much more out of this than I thought I would.

To use this balm, you squeeze all the excess water from your hair and apply a generous amount from the middle of your hair to the ends. You then leave it on for 1-5 minutes (I normally leave it on for the full 5) and then rinse it out. It contains Virgin Olive Oil and Safflower Seed Oil which are known to lock in moisture and hydrate your hair. It smells and feels beautiful which is great, and really does leave my hair looking much healthier. I notice as soon as I towel dry my hair that it feels much less brittle and a lot more moisturised, and it's even more noticeable after I blow dry it. It also leaves my hair ridicoulously smooth and soft which is a massive bonus. It doesn't weigh down your hair at all and is very weightless, helping hair that's prone to breaking stay that bit stronger. I can definitely say that this has left my hair much more nourished and in a much better condition and I really want to buy the full sized version of this product soon.

I'm really happy with how well this has worked for my hair considering this was just a free sample. My hair is much more nourished and stronger, as well as feeling so soft when it's just been washed. I'm really impressed with this and want to buy the full sized version soon.

Let me know if you've ever tried this nourishing hair balm or another one - I'm up for trying other ones too. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this product but my hair is in some need of some TLC very badly so I'm gonna check it out X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like it would be amazing for my hair!!! I might check it out! xox
    www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff sounds so good! I go through phases of using intense conditioners/balms like this & not doing anything but shampoo & conditioner. My hair isn't really dry but I would love more volume- might have a look & see if they have one aimed towards that! Thanks for sharing 😊 Katie | http://kaleidoscopepeonies.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Olive Hair Shampoo

    ReplyDelete