Thursday 24 November 2016

How Sudocrem Helped Me With My Breakouts

This may be something you've heard about before - I mean, I grew up with pretty bad skin so I know I have. I always looked for home remedies for breakouts, like toothpaste and ice cubes, and one thing I always used was sudocrem. For some reason, when I grew up and stopped getting my "early teen acne", I completely forgot how well sudocrem had worked for me, even when I got the odd breakout and complained I had nothing for it. So when I was sent this cute little sudocrem tube recently, I was reminded how well this used to work for me.

I first off want to say that I know this doesn't work for everyone, as everyones skin types are different and react differently to cetain products, but it works for me. I remember having a little tub of sudocrem I used constantly in my early teens to battle acne, which was really bad back then. It's nowhere near as bad now though, and is normally just the odd breakout. My skins been pretty bad recently though, as I'm really prone to stress breakouts and my exams are coming up soon, so stress  is everywhere.

All I do is apply some sudocrem on my really bad areas after I take my makeup off at night or in the morning if I forget. I normally leave it on for a couple of minutes, but I honestly don't know if the length of time changes how well it works - I have no idea. It's not an instant, overnight, "all my spots are gone" product, but after using this everyday for a few days, I saw such a reduction in my breakouts. I still get the odd spot that creeps out here and there, but it's been much better than before. I still use my Lush Mask of Magnaminty face and body mask to help my spots, and I find the two of them work really well together. It's really affordable and easy to buy, which means it's pretty accessible for most people. I mean, I'm pretty sure we've all had a tub of this in our cupboard at some point - it's a very multi-use product.

I'm so happy I rediscovered this little gem and was reminded of how well this used to help me and my bad skin. My breakouts may not be nearly as bad now as they used to be, but a little help goes a long way with skin care in my opinion. I've seen a reduction in my spots - especially my chin area which is normally where I get them really bad. And this cute little tube means it easily fits in my makeup bag and handbag.

Let me know if you've ever used sudocrem for your breakouts and if it worked for you. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you have a great day!


See you guys soon x

8 comments:

  1. Ah sudacrem is a god sent for breakouts! Fab post! :) xxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Sudocrem before for spots! I don't get breakouts but I often get a couple of spots here and there. And it's cheap to buy too!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I actually hadn't heard of using Sudocrem for this before! I had heard of using toothpaste but I've always been wary of it as I thought it might be quite harsh on the skin! Do you usually leave the Sudocrem on or wash it off? It's great to have found something that works for you!

    Abbey 🍓 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally leave a thick blob on the areas then rub it in, I find that works best for me 🤗

      Delete
  4. Yesss!!! Sudocrem is my holy grail!! I've used it as long as I remember, it is amazing!! However, fun fact it was only on the last like 5 years or so that me and my family realised it was Sudo 'crem' not cream lol ahah
    Great post! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sudocrem! I sometimes use it as a face mask when I'm having a really bad breakout.
    Great post! :)
    xx
    http://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly.
    I'm fairly certain I'll be informed lots of new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for any other informative site. Where else could I am getting that
    type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I am just now operating on,
    and I've been on the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete