Wednesday 12 October 2016

Meet The Beauty Blogger: Tanya Smalls


Another Wednesday, another instalment of Meet The Beauty Blogger. This time we'll be getting to know the lovely Tanya Smalls and her blog. Tanya has a self confessed passion for fashion, and posts some great beauty reviews.

What got you into blogging? Honestly, it feels like I woke up one morning and decided to blog but that can't be how it happened lol. I probably told myself I'm a fashion genius (which I'm not) and a beauty expert (definitely not) and I should tell the masses about it LOL.
How did you decide to blog beauty? I decided to blog beauty because of the fascination I have with products and reviewing them. You may never ever see me do a tutorial but a review is always right around the corner. I admit recently I haven't done much beauty posts other than hauls but I'm working to correct that.

How long have you been blogging for? I have been blogging on and off for 4 years, started when I was in my first year of university.

What's your biggest blogging achievement so far? Umm, I consider all my blogging achievements to be the biggest LOL. It's probably between being sent jewellery to review because if people trust you enough to take a gamble and send you their products for free then that is pretty big. So it's between that and when I got to put together two styling posts, dealing with summer wedding attire, for Paul Fredrick.

What post that you've written are you most proud of? At this point in time, I'm very proud of my "On The Inside" posts. It's a new interior design series I started on the blog two weeks ago and the content just make me so happy.

What's your current favourite beauty product? Right now, I'm obsessing over Danimer liquid lipsticks. Bought them locally (Barbados) a few weeks ago and I'm still drooling over them LOL.

What one item (beauty/skincare) could you not live without? Powder. I'm a powder freak, I thoroughly enjoy packing on the powder.

Who's your favourite blogger of the moment? I don't have one favourite blogger, I have a group of them, Barbadian bloggers. I don't know most of them personally but they will ALWAYS be my favourite bloggers. the genre doesn't even matter, I read their posts and enjoy them.

Are you happy with where your blog is right now? I've been struggling with this for the last year or so and I'm now coming to terms with it. I am happy with it right now but I still have little its and bits I'm trying to figure out to improve it.

What's your biggest goal for the future of your blog? I want the blog to keep evolving and gaining readers and helping readers. It may turn into an online magazine or it may not, it may turn into a book or it may not, who knows.

You can follow Tanya on Insagram here and Twitter here. You can also keep up to date with her snapchat - fashionnnp - and chek out her blog here.
Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day.

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment