Monday 10 October 2016

My Liz Earle Essentials

When it comes to skincare, Liz Earle is one of my absolute go to brands. I feel like I can trust all of their products with my dry, spot prone and sensitive skin, which is something I can't always do with other brands. I always have had to pay extra with skincare due to how bad my skin is, which is something I'm used to, but I feel Liz Earle is really great value for money, Along with Kiehls, they're a major part of my daily skincare routine. Today's post is a look at my three favourite Liz Earle products that I honestly couldn't be without now.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic - This is the fist toner I ever purchased as I never eally knew all the in's and outs of skincare and toners were a bit foreign to me. I decided to finally try this tonic, as I'd heard some really good things about it and thought it was about time I gave one a try. This product smells absolutely amazing and doesn't have that acidic smell other toners have - it's quite floral scented which I love. It does exactly what it says on the tin and tones my skin so well, as well as really calming down any red patches or blotchy parts of my skin. You really don't need a lot of this to see a big difference, and I only apply a small amount to the cotton pad when I use it. It's also really hydrating and soothing on my skin, and leaves my skin looking and feeling more refreshed than it's ever been before.I'm so happy I tried out this product, and now it's one of my absolute essentials.

Intensive Nourising Treatment Mask - I really love face masks and own quite a few, but this one is one of my favourites. This product is specifically targeted for dry skin which is why I wanted to buy it, and it helps to de-stress and relax irritated skin. It also smells amazing - Liz Earle really knows how to do lovely fragrances - and I love it's creamy texture. It's so soothing on the skin when you apply it, and doesn't cause any red patches when it's removed which some face masks can do. This isnt a hard face mask, which means you can apply it quickly and wash it off easily as well as being able to wear it overnight which is great. It is eactly what the name suggests - a nourishing treatment face mask.

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - This is one of my favourite skincare items I own and definitely my favourite from Liz Earle. Cleansers are so important in your daily skincare routine, so it's vital you find one that works well with your skin type, like this product does with mine. It's a very deep cleanser and removes makeup and daily grime so well. I use this twice daily and find my skin looking so clean and refreshed after I use it that I've actually had some great compliments on how good my skin's been looking. Your skin also feels really hydrated and nourished which is great, and I can honestly say my skin looks much brighter and clearer when I use this.

Using all three of these products combined has really helped cleanse and smooth my skin, and I honestly couldn't imagine not using them anymore. They may be a bit pricey but I can honestly say they're worth every penny - but if you are only going to buy one, I'd definitely recommend the hot cloth cleanser. Liz Earle has became one of my favourite brands recently and it's definitely worth a try if you haven't already. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment