Monday 19 September 2016

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Review

I was the kind of person who always used the same eyeliner. I would try other ones but never liked them as much as my Seventeen High Drama one. But I decided it was finally time for a change, so when I was needing a new eye liner I decided to try out Soap & Glory's Supercat liner. I had never actually tried Soap & Glory's makeup products before so I was excited to give it a try, and I had heard quite good things about this product.

I have to say how much I love the packaging, and this was what drew my eye in at the Soap & Glory section of Boots. My previous eye liner is a little pot you dip your brush into whereas this one is a pen liner which was a change for me. I'd tried pen liners in the past but had never gotten on well with them and always went back to my High Drama. I really like the size of the pen as it's much easier to hold and use than the ones that are a bit smaller than this, and the pen tip is a good length too.

I do enjoy using this product, as it's a lot more precise than the Seventeen one as it's not as thick and doesn't run. The only problem with a pen and it not being as thick is that I find the liner applies really thinly and leaves bits where you can see my eyelid, which really annoys me to be honest. As dark as it is, the thinness of it let's it down a bit. As a first impression of Soap & Glory's makeup products, it is really great quality for how affordable it is as it really easy to use. As the name suggest, it is great for doing cat eyes and flicks because of the tip of the pen being so thin and precise. I have really enjoyed this product and it has definitely made me want to try out other Soap & Glory makeup products. I have actually found that using this for my flick and the High Drama one for my actual lid makes a really great pairing.

Let me know if you've ever tried out the Supercat liner or have any other Soap & Glory makeup recommendations. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Its annoying that it doesn't apply thickly enough!!! But everything else sounds really good :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a new eyeliner and this sounds perfect! I would prefer it applying thinly since I'm awful at it haha! Lovely post X

    ReplyDelete