Friday 16 September 2016

Back To University Haul

My absolute favourite thing about going back to Uni is buying all the supplies I need. I actually really enjoy picking them out and getting new pens and books - I don't care if I sound sad. This Monday I'm going into my second year at Glasgow which I'm excited but nervous for, but I have my experience from last year to help me out. I'm really happy with everything I picked up, so take a little nosy through my haul.

Paperchase

The first place I went to was Paperchase as this is my favourite shop for stationery. I really love some of the notebooks they have out just now, but considering I'm needing 6 seperate books this year, I wasn't willing to fork out that money.  They have a 3 for 2 deal on a lot of their stationery at ther moment, so I thought I'd take advantage of that and picked up 3 items in this deal. These notebooks come in packs of 3 with an orange, purple and blue book in each pack which isn't clear in the picture, but I really liked the idea of coloured notepads so picked up 2 packs. 

Multicoloured A5 exercise books in pack of 3 - £5
Red 30cm ruler - £2.50



ASOS

I picked up this really cute bikini bag, which I'm going to use as a pencil case, while browsing through ASOS for some new Uni clothes. I liked how deep it was as a lot of other pencil cases are pretty shallow which always annoys me, and I absolutely loved the colour scheme and slogan on the bag.

Mermaid Off Duty bikini bag - £10



Tesco

The last place I went for stationery was Tesco as that's the best place to pick up pens in my opinion. There was so many coloured pens to pick from, but I decided to pick these thin ones as I already have thicker ones and sharpies. I also thought I'd pick up these sticky white labels as I like to label my notepads.

Black ball point pens - £1.50
Staedtler rainbow ball pen 10 pack - £4
White labels - £2



I'm pretty happy with everything I picked up, and everything else I need I already have. Let me know if you're starting or going back to Uni this year and what you've picked up. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Mermaid off Duty piece, how cute is that.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paperchase is my go to place for university stationery! I absolutely love everything they have, I've never thought of trying Asos though! X

    ReplyDelete