Tuesday 13 September 2016

My Top 5 OPI Shades For Autumn

L-R: What's the hatter with you?, Going my way or norway? Toucan do it if you try, Berlin there done that, An affair in red square
As you guys know, I absolutely love OPI nail polishes and they're the only brand I ever wear. I have a very large collection that's constantly growing, and I have some shades I only wear at certain times of the year. I wrote my top shades for Summer back in May here which was really well received, so I decided to do it again for Autumn. Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year and I can guarentee, this will not be my only Autumn post this month.

What's The Hatter With You? - This dark purple shade is from the Alice and Wonderland collection that I already did a review on here. It was one of my favourites in the collection and still is one of my favourite shades from OPI. It only requires two coats for full opacity and the plum colour looks absolutely gorgeous on. Accompanied with a dark lip, this will be my go to look this Autumn. It's definitely a perfect shade for the coming months.

Going My Way Or Norway? - I am currently absolutely loving this camel coloured light brown shade. Browns are perfect, in my opinion, for this time of the year, and I'm really loving the colour of this one. Camel coloured coats are in right now, so why not have camel coloured nails too? It only needs two coats to be applied for it's full opacity, and is a shade unlike any other OPI ones I own. I really love this shade right now and will be loving it even more during Autumn.

Toucan Do It If You Try - Oranges are a shade that can be worn at any time of the year, but especially Autumn in my opinion. And especially at Halloween. I absolutely love this orange shade as it's not too bright but also isn't dull. It also only needs two shades to reach an opacity I'm happy with. A shade perfect for Halloween night.

Berlin There Done That - This nude colour has some beautiful purple undertones that have made me fall in love with it. It's a very neautral shade which I think makes it perfect for both the Autumn and Winter months ahead. It does require three coats when I apply it for full opacity, but I don't mind due to how much I love this shade.

An Affair In Red Square - Red's are a shade you can wear at any time of the year in my opinion. I mean, I featured one in my top shades to wear at Summer as well. This particular red shade is perfect in my opinion for Autumn. It leaves a metallic finish on your nails which looks absolutely gorgeous and only requires one coat to give me my desired look. It's so easy to wear and leaves a very polished (pardon the pun) look to your nails.

Let me know if you've used any of these shades and your opinions on them. Thank you for reading my post and have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment