Friday 9 September 2016

Is It Worth The Hype?: Nars Sheer Glow

I'm the kind of person who reads blog reviews and, if they're positive, I instantly want to buy the product. This can be good and bad, as it means I try out a lot of products but end up spending a lot of money. In the blogging world, there are some products that create a lot of hype but there's always the question of is it worth it? That's why I thought I'd do this new series: Is It Worth The Hype? One product I feel like I see a lot of hype around is the Sheer Glow foundation from Nars. I feel like this is quite a lot of peoples go-to foundation and it's a product that's been well discussed in the blogging community. But, is it worth the hype?

Yes. It is definitely worth the hype in my opinion. This is my favourite foundation of the moment and my absolute go-to. I use it every day and have stopped using my MAC ones as I love this one so much. Every positive review I've read on this foundation I've agreed with 100% and I honestly have yet to find something about this I don't like. I'm the shade Mont Blanc and it's honestly the closest foundation shade to my actual skin colour that I've ever found which makes me love it even more.

The texture of this foundation is very light and doesn't feel cakey at all while still giving you really great coverage. It leaves your face feeling very soft and smooth, and isn't at all flakey. I find this foundation lasts all day, even without the use of setting spray, and is one of the longest lasting foundations I've used. I also find it works well with my sensitive and acne-prone skin and has never once caused me to have a breakout (touch wood). It also leaves my face glowing - as the name would suggest - which I have honestly never found with many other foundations. It feels great, looks great, and I honestly just love this foundation. I would really recommend this to anyone on the lookout for a new foundation.

So is this product worth the hype? Hell yes! And if you disagree with me, I don't trust you. Just kidding of course. But this is honestly my favourite foundation at the moment and I'm yet to find one negative about it. I just love it and would encourage everyone to give it a go.

Let me know what your opinions on Sheer Glow are and is you think it's worth they hype. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a lovely day.

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea for a series, I'll definitely be reading with lots of interest! 🙌🏼 It's always great to hear of a product that does live up to the hype! I find that liquid foundation leaves me feeling cakey a lot of the time, so it's fab that you say that this one does not have that texture! I think I need to pop out and buy a bottle! Thanks for sharing your experience! 💖

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product is one of my favourites! Definitely worth the hype and the price tag because it works so so so well! X

    ReplyDelete