Wednesday 7 September 2016

Meet The Beauty Blogger: Poppy Mayy

It's now time for part four of my Meet The Beauty Blogger series, and this time around we'll be getting to know Poppy Mayy a bit more. I've followed Poppy and her blog for quite a while now and I have to be honest, I was so excited that she wanted to take part in my series. She's a lovely, admirable and very inspiring blogger and I hope you all get to see that.

What got you into blogging? I first started my blog back in my last year of university because my lecturer told me that it would be a great place to showcase my writing. I've been blogging ever since! 

How did you decide to blog beauty? Well, I've always had a passion for beauty, especially make-up. When I was younger I went through a huge goth phase which allowed me to experiment with so much make-up and crazy out there looks and my love has just continued on from that.
How long have you been blogging for? As of April this year my blog Poppy Mayy is one year old.
What's your biggest blogging achievement so far? To be honest it has to be my #ConqueringCurvy series that I recently started. I've had some real positive feedback from my readers and I just love that these articles help empower women and boost their self-confidence.
What post that you've written are you most proud of? As I said in the last question, probably my #ConqueringCurvy ones, however, I don't want to take the easy way out and use the same answer twice. So it probably has to be my post about Victoria Secret models and feminism.
What's your current favourite beauty product? I am loving the Younique 3D fiber lash. Long, full lashes, without the cakey-ness!
What one item (beauty/skincare) could you not live without? Probably my moisturiser (Clinque's Dramatically Different). I have really dry skin so I can guarantee that my skin would be so sore and cracked without it.
Who's your favourite blogger of the moment? I really love Alice Spake (Annie Writes Beauty). She's so down-to-earth and she always promotes products that you can tell she actually loves. 
Are you happy with where your blog is right now? I really am. I just redesigned it and I am so happy with where it is at the moment. 
What's your biggest goal for the future of your blog? I would love to blog and vlog full-time. That's my ultimate dream. I feel like it would give me so much freedom and I could spread my body confidence message all over the world!



If you want to find out a bit more about Poppy and her blog, you can go follow her on Twitter here and Instagram here. She also has a Facebook here and a Youtube channel here you can check out.

Thank you very much for reading my post and I hope you liked it!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment