Wednesday 28 September 2016

Is It Worth The Hype?: Garnier Micellar Water

When I decided to do this new series of Is It Worth The Hype, there was one product I just knew I had to include and it was Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. This is probably one of the most hyped up beauty products this year, and I can understand why. You've probably already read about 100 reviews on this product - I know I have - so do bear with me on this one. Let's discuss, once and for all, if Garnier's Micellar Water is really worth the hype.

I had never really bought into this product until recently, as I had my own makeup removers I liked to use and stuck with them. Even reading all the great reviews on this product, I always thought that a makeup remover's a makeup remover - it all does the same job so how good could this really be? When I was running low on my No7 remover, I decided to give in and picked up the travel sized version of the Micellar Water - I wasn't ready to make the full sized commitment. Even though I'd really liked Garnier's Eye Makeup Remover, I wasn't sure how well this would work as both a face and eye makeup remover as I'd always used one for each.

Finally buying it though, I was really excited to use it. The packaging's really cute and the actual product smells really nice. It's so affordable which is great, especially as it's something you use daily so it can disappear quite quickly. After using it for a few weeks now, I can say I'm actually really impressed with it. It works great on my face and takes off my makeup so quickly and easily with only one overall sweep. It also works really well on my eyes - almost as good as their Eye Makeup Remover - and it doesn't leave my eyes or face feeling oily or greasy. It takes off my mascara really well, which was my one concern about using it as I apply quite a lot and find it quite hard to gett off at the end of the day, but I had no need to worry. It makes taking off my makeup so easy and stress free which is always a great thing and have yet to find anything negative about this product.

Answering my own question, is this product worth the hype? I have to say, definitely yes. Having an eye and face makeup remover in the one product that actually works is amazing and it's so affordable and easy to use. As much as I didn't want to buy into the hype of this product, I've definitely fallen for Garniers Micellar Cleansing Water.

Let me know if you've used his product and if you think it's worth the hype. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

1 comment:

  1. I recently brought and tried this product because I've seen so many reviews about it and I wasn't disappointed either I think it's amazing X

    ReplyDelete