Monday 29 August 2016

What's In My Bag?

As a beauty blogger, I love all posts makeup and skincare, but some of the posts I love reading the most are ones where I can be a bit nosey. What's In My Bag and Makeup Bag posts are some of my favourites, so that's why I thought I'd do one of my own for todays post. I have to say I'm a very messy person when it comes to my handbag, so opening it up for this post made me realise how much crap I really keep. Apoligies in advance - I'm a bit of a hoarder.

The bag

My mum bought me this River Island bag for my birthday last year, and I use this as my daily bag wherever I go. It's really spacious which I love, and I really like the colours and patterns it has on it.

My purse

I've had a little Miss Melody purse for a few years now and refuse to use any others. It's been my trusted purse for so long and has all the compartments I need. It's really spacious and fits a lot in it - mines is absolutely filled with receipts and tickets (told you I'm a hoarder). It also has just the right amount of spaces for my cards which is perfect. This purse goes with me absolutely everywhere, so it's no surprise it's in my bag.

Hand Food

Now another thing that goes with me absolutely everywhere is my trusty Soap & Glory Hand Food. I get dry hands very easily, so this thing has saved me many a time. I can't leave the house without having a hand cream with me and this one is my current favourite.

Krispy Kreme voucher

I was at Glasgow Central station on the 11th of August when the new Krispy Kreme store opened, so was given this voucher at the shop. It allowed me to get a free coffee when I bought a doughnut, but at the time I wasn't allowed caffeine so I couldn't redeem it. That meant this voucher has been sitting in my bag since then, but since it's out of date I should probably throw it out.

Thorpe Park map

I spent a few days at Thorpe Park at the start of August so picked up this resort map while I was there. I had such a good time while I was there as I'd never been before but I absolutely love theme parks. Things like this I tend to keep as I always like to have a memento of trips or holidays I go on, even though I know I'll never use it again - I just can't seem to part with it.

Safety glasses

I can't believe these are still in my bag. I do Pharmacology at University and used this bag while I was there. These are my safety glasses I use for my labs and I've left them in there since I was last at Uni - which was in March.

Calculator

My Uni bag. Enough said.

Headphones

To be honest, you'll probably find a pair of headphones in most peoples bags. I make sure I always have a pair on me in case I need them - which is pretty often. I genuinely think I would die if I was on a train and didn't have these in my bag.

Pens

Considering I took this bag to Uni with me last year, it's no surprise there's so many pens in here. Plus it's always handy to have one on you. Maybe not 5 though.

Citizen M key card

Citizen M is a chain of hotels, one of which is in Glasgow that I stay at quite a lot. After your stay, you're allowed to keep your key card, so one of mines has managed to sneak it's way to the bottom of my bag. This is another thing I like to keep to remind me of trips or overnight stays.

Drink coaster

I saw this cute little drinks coaster when I was at The Social bar in Glasgow. It says Heads on one side and Tails on the other which I thought was quite cute, so I had to take one home with me. I haven't actually used it though which is why it's still in my bag.

To be honest, I'm surprised my bags not more cluttered than it is. I never really clear out my bag, so there's some stuff in there that's been there for quite a while. As a beauty blogger, it's surprising there's no beauty products in my bag, but that's because they're the only things I make sure I take out my bag at night so I don't lose them. Let me know what kind of stuff you keep in your bag and if you're as bad - or worse - than me. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day.

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment