Saturday 27 August 2016

Kiehl's Skin Brightening Exfoliator

Kiehl's is becoming one of my favourite skincare brands of the moment. Their facial cream absolutely saved my life, or at least my face, and that's why I've been desperate to try some of their other products. I had actually never used an exfoliator before I bought this product, so I knew that's exactly what I wanted when I walked into the Kiehl's store. I picked up the Skin Brightening Exfoliator as it sounded like something I'd really love and enjoy using - and I was right.

I first of all want to say how much I've loved using this. I only apply it once a week, and honestly do look forward to getting to use it. The feeling it leaves you with after you wash it off is amazing, and it smells so fresh as well. It's very gentle on the skin, which is something I always need to watch for considering how sensitive my skin is and how easily it can be irritated. This exfoliator helps to reduce skin discolouration and help restore hydration levels, which are the main reasons I really wanted to try this product. The other main reason I chose this product is the fact it helps to brighten and illumintae your skin, which is something I was really needing to be honest.

This does exactly what it says on the tin - I've noticed such a change in my skin since I started using it. I have honestly found my face looking much brighter, softer and illuminated, and it has definitely reduced any irregularities my face had. This paired with my facial cream has definitely helped increase my skin hydration levels, and I rarely find my skin to be looking dry anymore which is something I'm incredibly happy about. My complexion looks much more even and I've found a very noticeable reduction in any dark spots I used to have. I honestly don't have any negative things to say about this exfoliator - I honestly love using it.

If anyone is on the lookout for a new exfoliator or a new skincare product, I'd definitely recommend this one. It has really helped improve the look and feel of my skin and has been worth every penny. It's very easy to use and wash off, and feels beautiful on the skin and not at all irritating. Kiehl's really is a great skincare brand that I'd encourage anyone to try out if they haven't before. I'm desperate to try out more of their products soon.

Let me know if you've tried out this exfoliator before, or any of Kiehl's other products, Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's so good you've noticed a change in your skin already! It sounds like an amazing product! I've never used an exfoliator (eeep) so this has tempted me to try one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually tried Kiehl's! This sounds like a fab product though, great to hear that it's so hydrating, that's a big selling point for me with all kinds of beauty products 💞 Super that there are no negative points at all, I'm really tempted to try it!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete