Wednesday 31 August 2016

Meet The Beauty Blogger: Laura Byrne

Yes, it's back again. It's time for the third instalment of my Meet The Beauty Blogger series, and this time we get to meet Laura Byrne. I first of all want to say how amazing the response has been to this series, so thank you so much for that. It's great for not only me, but the amazing bloggers who's hard work I get to share. It also means all the time and effort has been worth it. Now let's get on with meeting the absolutely lovely Laura.

What got you into blogging? I've always had a keen interest in makeup and beauty products but a few of my friends suggested that I should set up a blog and I also want to improve and gain more knowledge in relation to makeup so I thought blogging would a be a great way to do so. You can check out my blog here: http://www.queenbeeie.com

How did you decide to blog beauty? Well I decided to select beauty as my main topic or area of my blog simply because I had such a keen interest in makeup and also I wanted to gain better knowledge of the beauty/makeup world and see if I can go further and explore my interest. 

How long have you been blogging for? I have been blogging a year now. I started back in June of last year I wasn't fully aware of how big the blogging community was. I set the blog up as a hobby to explore my interests and improve my knowledge in relation to makeup.

What's your biggest blogging achievement so far? My biggest blogging achievement has to be being nominated "best beauty blog of 2016"  for the blogger choice awards which is run by the irish blogger agency. I never even expected to be nominated it was such a shock at the time and a great honour. 

What post that you've written are you most proud of? Oh I really don't know I can't really say I don't know if there is one that if been like oh I'm really proud of I tend to be really hard on myself but If I would pick one that I'm happy with I would have to say my review of Beverly Hills products you can click here to check it out: http://www.queenbeeie.com/blog/product-reviewbeverly-hills-formula


What's your current favourite beauty product? Oh this is easy right now I'm obsessed with is All bright Radiance Balm from the Botanics range at boots, your skin looks instantly brighter and the glow from this balm is amazing. You can apply a small amount before you apply your foundation or you can apply it just on its own for that natural dewy glow.

What one item (beauty/skincare) could you not live without? Okay I can not live with out my boi-ing concealer by benefit. It's so easy to apply it's quite thick but it hides any dark circles or fine lines and underneath my eye looks brighter and awake. 

Who's your favourite blogger of the moment? My Favourite blogger at the minute is Louise O'Relliey from stylemecurvy. Louise is an international plus/curve model and fashion blogger she recently was on the cover of irish magazine U. Click the link to check out her blog http://www.stylemecurvy.net/


Are you happy with where your blog is right now? Right now I'm content with my blog. It could be better but I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my blog. I love reading other posts by fellow bloggers sharing their tips and tricks on improving your blog it's a great way to learn new things or even by taking part in Twitter chats with fellow bloggers. Click here to check out my Twitter : https://twitter.com/_l_a_u_r_a____

What's your biggest goal for the future of your blog? Oh this is a tricky question well I would like to learn more in relation to blogging maybe do a course to help me improve my website design just to help polish it up a bit and make it more appealing to readers. I hope to post a lot more in the future and have more time to do so. 

"Don't tell people your dreams show them". - Unknown 

Make sure you go and check out Laura's blog here and her Twitter here as she's definitely worth a follow. 

Thank you so much for reading today's post and I really hope you're enjoying this series. As always, let me know your opinions of it or if you yourself want to take part. Thank you so much and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment