Wednesday 10 August 2016

Quick Fix Facials: Calming Clay Mask

I love face masks, especially ones that help with irritated or sensitive skin as they're my biggest skin issues. If you read my blog, you'll know I love Lush's Mask of Magnaminty to help with my breakouts. So when I saw this Calming Clay Mask and that it helps with sensitive skin, I just had to pick it up. It's very affordable and easy to find so I thought it was worth a try. I've seen very mixed reviwes on this product but honestly, I've really liked it.

I have to say that a little bit goes a long way with this mask. You don't need a large amount to cover your face and the bottle contains quite a lot. The mask itself is white clay and isn't as thick as I first thought it would be - you can barely even see it on your face after you apply it. You apply a thick layer onto your skin and leave it for around 5-10 minutes. I normally only leave it on for about 5 minutes as I find it works better for my skin that way.

The biggest thing for me about this mask was helping with my sensitive skin. It also helps with red and irritated skin, but I don't suffer from these problems as badly. It contains various ingredients that help with all these different problems - oatmeal to help with dry skin, aloe vera to reduce inflamed skin and moisturise, chamomile extract to help calm sensitive skin and rose extract to help minimise redness. I've used this product quite a few times now and have definitely found it to have helped my skin. It's not as sensitive as it used to be which is the biggest positive for me, and I have noticed my skin has been much more moisturised and smoothe. I definitely find my face to be a lot softer after I wash the mask off, and I've been really happy with the results of this mask,

Now I've seen some people say they find this mask actually increases redness, but I have to say this hasn't happened to me. I've had nothing but good experiences while using this and my skin's been looking much better since I started applying it. It might be different for every person, depending on their skin type and what their main issues are. I myself have really enjoyed using this product and would really like to try some of the other Quick Fix Facials products.

Let me know if you've ever used this product or any of the other products by Quick Fix Facials and what your opinions on them are. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

4 comments:

  1. How much is the mask and could you provide a link to the product? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, it's only £4.99 X http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCountry=uk&path=%2Fen%2FQuick-Fix-Facials-Calming-Clay-Mask-100ml_1636035%2F

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, I've been seeing these products around the blogosphere quite a bit recently - I recognise the packaging! Regarding what you said about it working for you and not for others, I always find skincare so fickle like that, different people's skin can react so differently to the same thing!

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete