Wednesday 24 August 2016

Meet The Beauty Blogger: Avianne Robinson

It's time for part 2 of my Meet The Beauty Blogger series which I'm very excited for. I hope you guys all liked my last post, and for this one we're getting to know Avianne Robinson a bit more. I didn't know Avianne very well before writing this post so this just shows how this series can help intoduce you to bloggers you'd never spoke to before. 

What got you into blogging? I originally wanted to start a YouTube channel, but I was on vacation so I couldn't really film. I decided to just start a blog so I could be used to getting myself out there online. I wasn't that into it once school started back ,but I had gotten pretty ill during the school year. I was spending a lot of time at home not feeling well ,so I finally got back into blogging & videos as a way to deal with the things going on in my life. 

How did you decide to blog beauty? I started out with beauty because that was the first thing I was exposed to plus i started to get more into makeup. I later steered away from beauty and more to lifestyle when I noticed I wasn't that into doing tutorials. 

How long have you been blogging for? I have been blogging on and off (mostly off) for about 3 years. I have had like 4 different blogs ,and most of them had less than ten post. I really started to take my blogging serious this summer. I really only count these past 2 months. 

What's your biggest blogging achievement so far? As mentioned above I haven't been taking blogging too seriously until recently so I have really achieved anything major. I did just recently hit 400 subscribers on my Youtube Channel so I am feeling pretty proud about that. 

What post that you've written are you most proud of? My favorite post on my blog is actually pretty old. I help a discussion with authors who write in various genre's ,and we talked about their thought on young adult fiction. I think it's my favorite because it was just so much fun doing a collaboration post with multiple people. (http://www.xoavianne.com/2015/07/what-do-authors-think-about-ya-category.html)

What's your current favourite beauty product? My current favorite beauty product isn't a store brand product. I have been loving aloe vera. I buy a piece of the plant from my local grocery store ,and basically use it as a mask a few times a week. I immediately notice the difference in how my skin holds moisture .and how good it feels. 

What one item (beauty/skincare) could you not live without? I currently can't live without lip products! I love liquid lipsticks, liners, lip gloss ,regular lipstick ,and I just like to collect them. I'm getting into mastering false eyelashes ,and I think once I master them they will be my new obsession. 

Who's your favourite blogger of the moment? It's a tie between Helena Sula ,and Jemma from Dorkface. They are both so down to earth and real on their blogs! 

Are you happy with where your blog is right now? Honestly not at this exact moment ,but I am working on improving it and getting it to be where I want it to be. 

What's your biggest goal for the future of your blog? My biggest blog goal is to be a full time blogger. I think that being my own boss is the best thing for me ,and I just love getting to interact with other people. 


If you want to get to know Avianne a bit more, you can check out her blog here and her Youtube channel here. You can also go over and follow her on Instagram here

I hope you guys are enjoying this new series and feel free to let me know your opinions of it. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!


See you guys soon x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! This interview was a lot of fun and it was nice to get to "meet" you too.

    ReplyDelete