Monday 22 August 2016

My Current Lipstick And Lipliner Combos

I absolutely love lip products and find myself always trying a brands lipsticks when I'm new to their products. I'm one of those people that thinks you can never have too many lipsticks, so I'm constantly buying more. Along with lipsticks is of course lip liners, which I think not only help keep your lipstick in line but adds to the overall look too - especially if you use a slighly different shade. That's why todays post is going to be a look at what lipstick and lip liner combinations I've found myself using the most recently and why I love them so much.

Sleek Matte Me lip cream in Petal with NYX lip liner in Pink Cantaloupe - If you read my blog, you'll know I'm currently really loving light pink lips, and this Sleek lip cream is one of my favourites. The shade of this is so beautiful and is one of my favourite feeling lip creams - it feels so smooth and not at all drying. I think that this pairs really well with this light pink lip liner from NYX. The liner is slightly lighter than the matte cream which makes the lips stand out that bit more. This liner has such an amazing texture and is more of a crayon than a pencil which is my favourite kind. This also makes it very easy to apply and shade. It's so easy to wear and is currently one of my favourite lip looks to wear at the moment.

Jeffree Star velour liquid lipstick in Mannequin with Kylie Jenner lip liner in Dolce K - Now I've also really been loving nude and brown lips recently, and this nudey brown combo is just perfect for me. I do enjoy using the Dolce K lipstick but I find it to be quite drying, whereas I absolutely love the liner. The brown colour of Dolce K matches perfectly with the nude shade of Mannequin to make a lip I've been wearing constantly recently - actually most days to be honest. The velour liquid lipstick isn't drying on the lips at all so feels so lovely to wear, and this liner is like a crayon which is my favourite type to use. This is my go-to lip combo of the moment.

NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick in Cherry Skies with MAC lip pencil in Burgundy - Another one of my go to lips is dark red, especially coming into Autumn. I think a good red lip can go with any outfit and I find it can be worn so easily. I'm really liking this liquid suede just now, even though my first impressions of it wasn't the greatest. The colour is really bold and goes so well with burgundy shade on the MAC lip liner. I love MAC lip pencils, even though I always say crayons are my favourite. They last so well, are great for shading your lips and are so easy to use which is why I love them.

MAC lipstick in Taupe with MAC lip liner in Etcetera - Now this lip combo has been one of my favourites for quite a while now. Brown lips are my go-to lips for everyday wear, and these two products go together so well. I feel like MAC made both of them to be worn together because they just suit each other perfectly, as the liner is just that bit lighter than the lipstick which creates a really great look. I love MAC lipsticks, and they're probably the only lipsticks I wear right now that aren't liquid or matte.

Let me know what your favourite lipstick and liner combinations are right now. Also let me know if you've every used the combos I've mentioned. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. Love matte me lipstick and NYX liquid suede 😍 Both are literally so amazing 💗

    poppymayy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing lip liner with lipstick, I find it always stays put a lot longer too.
    Lovely post chick
    Charlotte xx
    Theporcelaindollblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete