Wednesday 13 July 2016

My Top High Street Makeup Picks

Now I'm definitely one for finding a bargain and an amazing product that's affordable. As much as I love my high end products, there are some high street products I've really been loving at the moment. All of these products are under £10 which I'm loving, and are all actually really great quality.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer - I've been using this concealer daily for the past few months and I absolutely love it. I have really problematic skin so find myself applying quite a lot of concealer, so always try to find one that's more affordable. I love the full coverage this product gives me as that's really what I look for in a concealer. I use this in the shade Ivory, which is the lightest shade available, and I find this to match my skin tone so perfectly. It's great for hiding any blemishes or covering dark circles, and really does what the name suggests - it really wakes you up.

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Primer - Now I already posted my review of this product in a blog post here and I had very few negative things to say about it. It works great as a primer and leaves my face smooth and shine free. My makeup lasts all day and the finished look always ends up great due to this product. I love how well this works for how affordable it is, and I've been using it more and more since I posted my review.


Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit - I bought this powder contour kit quite a while back, and it was the first product I'd ever bought from Sleek. I was looking for an easy-to-use contour kit, and that's exactly what this is. I really love the highlighter feautured in this kit and have been wearing it quite a lot recently. I had completely forgot I had this and it had fell to the bottom of my makeup bag, so when I was on the lookout for a good powdered highlighter, I was happily suprised to rediscover this. You don't need a lot of the powder to make an impact, and your face is glowing all day. I don't use the bronzer in this kit often though, but I overall really love this product.

Seventeen High Drama Liquid Eyeliner - Now this is my absolute favourite liquid eyeliner and it has been since I was about 15. I honestly never wear any other liquid liner and have never found one I get one with as well as this one. I already featured this product in my current favourites post here back in May, and still love it just as much. It lasts me all day, it's so easy to apply and makes doing cat eyes so simple. It's so afforable which is just the cherry on the top of the cake, and am yet to find a liquid eyeliner that I enjoy more than this one.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Now if you read my blog, you'll know I own three of these Soft Matte Lip Creams and I really love them. They're so comfortable on the lips and are not at all drying like other matte lip products. They leave my lips feeling so smooth and soft, and the colours look great and last all day. The price of these are ridiculously affordable, so I find myself picking up more of these every time I see them.

Let me know what your highstreet favourites are, or if you're loving any of the products I've mentioned. Thank you so much fo reading my post, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

7 comments:

  1. I love a lot of these products too! The Rimmel concealer and L'Oreal primer are firm favourites of mine:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great and at such an amazing price, I love them!

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing so many great things about L'oreal's infallible line. I'll definitely have to give them a try! That primer looks like a great dupe of the pricier smashbox one. I wish they sold sleek in the US cause that duo sounds awesome!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they not sell it? That's such a shame! I've really started to like their products recently. And you should definitely try the primer, also heard good things about the foundation too!

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of these products however after reading your review I want to try them out, especially the contour kit as you mentioned it was easy to use!
    Fab post lovely
    Charlotte xx
    http://theporcelaindoll95.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love some of these products too! I am just obsessed with the NYX products!

    ReplyDelete