Friday 15 July 2016

Free Product: Benefit Gimme Brow

Yes, I've bought another magazine just for the free product - it's become a habit. Now this one is a really talked about free product, as Benefit is a well known and well respected beauty brand right now and everyone is so excited about their brow range. The August issue of Glamour magazine contains a sample sized version of their Gimme Brow product which I have been really excited to try out. I'm not one for using a lot of products on my brows or using anything too difficult - I'm a bit of a brow amateur to be honest. That's why this particular product stood out to me as it looked easy to use, and didn't look like too much on the brows.

This magazine only cost me £2 which I think is such a bargain for a magazine. The full size version of Gimme Brow is 3g and would cost you £18.50. The sample size you get with the magazine is 1g, so would therefore be worth just over £6. Considering the magazine only costs you £2, you're therefore saving around £4 which is a great saving and definitely worth the purchase if you're considering buying this product.

I first off want to say how cool this packaging looks. I love how the product itself slightly looks like a pencil and the design on the box is just the cutest. I've found Benefit always do the coolest packing for their products. The sample itself is quite small so I wouldn't say you'd get too many uses out of it, but I'm not complaining considering the price you pay for it. It's a volumising gel with an easy to use brush, which is tapered and precise for shaping. I don't normally use a gel on my brows but I was excited to give this one a try.

As a product, Gimme Brows is really good. It's so quick and easy to use, and definitely does what it intends to - my brows looked much thicker after I used this. I already have quite thick brows, but I think this would be great to add volume if you had smaller and thinner eyebrows. I do have to say it's very long lasting, and I found it stayed on for me all day which I was really happy about. It also tints your brows which is a great idea. My only problem is that this sample came in the shade light which is too light for my brows. As it give your brows a slight tint it looked fine, but I think this would work much better for me in the shade deep.

I really enjoyed using this product and found it added fullness to my brows. As much as this is true, I feel like I enjoy using a pencil more than a gel. As I'm not a know-it-all with doing my brows, I feel like using a pencil is much simpler for me for adding length, even though Gimme Brows is very easy to use. For a sample product, this is such great value for money and I'm really happy I tried it out before buying the full size version.

Let me know if you've tried out Gimme Brows or any of the other products in the Benefit brow range. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day!

See you guys soon x

4 comments:

  1. The new Benefit range looks amazing, I NEED to try this!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some other products from the range!

      Delete
  2. If you want to try out more of their products Id definitely suggest the brow zings palette it's so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete