Monday 11 July 2016

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

This is one of those "bloggers made me buy it" posts. I had seen quite a lot of positive reviews on OGX shampoos and conditioners, as well as a lot of people talking about coconut milk and using it in your hair. I therefore decided to put the two together and bought the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try these products out as I really love any hair products that give your hair extra strength as mines is very weak and breaks easily. After using these products for a while now, I can say they did not disappoint.

I first of all have to say how much I love the packaging. I really like the shape of the bottles, and there is a lot in there which I'm hoping will last me a while. I was really excited about this particular range of the OGX hair products as I love the smell of coconut, and that's one of the things I love about these. They leave your hair smelling amazing, yet the coconut fragrance isn't too overpowering. They're also very affordable which is great. I got them in a deal that made them even cheaper which I'm really happy about, as hair products are something you need to repurchase quite a lot so I tend to stick to more affordable brands.

This range has been designed to nourish your hair, while adding strength and elasticity, as well as hydration and balance. After using the two products combined for quite a few weeks now, I can safely say this is definitely true. I've found myself with less split ends and breakages than I did before, which I'm really happy about as I've previously suffered quite badly with these. I've found my hair feeling much softer and smoother after I wash it which is great. It's also looking much healthier and much less dry, which is something else my hair suffered badly from. I also find it much easier to blow dry and style my hair after it's been washed with these products, and brushing my hair through when it's still wet is so much smoother than before.

My only downsides to these products, which are really small, are that it did take quite a while to lather with the water in my hair - it takes quite a bit of product to do so. This is something I can easily look past, of course. I really like all the qualities of the shampoo and conditioner, but just wish it would help to thicken my hair as well - that would create my dream hair products.  I overall really enjoy these products - the packagings great, they smell amazing, they've left my hair stonger and more hydrated and it's looking much softer and smoother than it did before. I'm really happy with these, and am planning on purchasing more products from the OGX range in the future.

Let me know if you use the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner, or any other products in the other OGX ranges. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. I've been a lot more into haircare lately, definetly going to look into this product!!

    ReplyDelete