Saturday 25 June 2016

Free Product: Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream

If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I love buying magazines that have free products in them. Not only do you get a product for a much cheaper price than buying it alone, but you get things you may never have tried if it wasn't a freebie with the magazine. During a recent browse in the magazine aisle of my local supermarket, I noticed the July issue of Marie Claire magazine had a free Elemis cream in it. Some contained day creams while others had night creams, and I decided to go for a night cream as I don't actually have many of them.

The Hydra-Nourish Night Cream currently costs £43 for a 50ml tube on the Elemis website. With the magazine, you recieve a 15ml sample which would technically be worth £12.90. Considering the magazine only costs £3.99, you'd be saving just under £9 which is a massive saving. I'd highly recommend buying the magazine just for this amazing saving, even if you don't want to read it.

Elemis is a brand that's been around for so long and is very well known and respected. I've never actually used any of their products before so was really excited to try this out. Since I've had this, I've been applying it every night after I've cleansed and before I go to bed. I love the texture of this cream and it smells absolutely amazing. When you apply it, it feels a lot thicker than most of the other creams I've used before which I was a bit apprehensive about at first. It does smooth easily though and doesn't feel thick on your face. Since I have really dry skin, I was excited to see how this worked for me as it's stated as being hydra-nourishing.

After using this for a few weeks and almost finishing the tube, I can say that I really do like this product. I love the way it leaves my face feeling and looking after I apply it, and it's one of those creams that makes you feel really good about yourself after you use it. It's been so hydrating and mousturising for my skin which is the main reason I had wanted to try it, and I can honestly say it's left my face feeling so smooth and soft. This paired with my Kiehl's facial cream has left my face feeling the smoothest it has ever been. I've been thouroughly enjoying using this and am really considering buying the full bottle as I'm almost finished with my tube - or buying another magazine for another free sample.

I would really encourage you, if you're able to, to buy the July edition of Marie Claire solely to try this night cream, or the day cream if you'd prefer. I've been really enjoying it and it's worked out as such a saving.

Let me know if you've tried the Elemis Hydra-Nourish Night Cream, or even the day cream, and let me know your opinion on it. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment