Thursday 23 June 2016

25 Beauty Blog Post Ideas

Every blogger, at some point or another, may find themselves with a bit of a writers block. Struggling to find a topic to blog about is so frustrating, so today's post is a list of some blog post ideas I've had that I thought I would share with everyone. As I'm a beauty blogger, most of the ideas I've had are more suited for a beauty blog, but there are a few lifestyles posts in there too. I've already used some of these ideas myself and am planning on using more of them soon.

1. Product empties
2. High street vs High end
3. How much is my face worth?
4. Products I've disliked
5. Products I'll always repurchase
6. Monthly favourites
7. My favourite scents
8. My top 5… (e.g red lipsticks, foundations)
9. 10 under £10
10. Product dupes
11. High street top picks
12. What's in my makeup bag?
13. My daily skincare routine
14. Skincare favourites
15. Products I'd put in my beauty box
16. Are products worth the hype?
17. Beauty haul
18. Magazine freebie reviews
19. Bloggers made me buy this
20. Affordable makeup look
21. The first makeup I ever bought
22. Tips for new bloggers
23. My wishlist
24. Monthly goals
 25. Why I started blogging

Let me know if you guys use any of these ideas and make sure you link me them if you do - I'd love to read them. Hopefully this will give you some inspiration if you're suffering from a bit of a writers block. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a lovely day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment