Monday 25 July 2016

Product Empties

I've been collecting all my product empties for quite a while, so this post has been a long time coming. I try so hard to get the most out of my products and hate throwing things away - call me a hoarder - but I'm finally parting ways with these. They are some of the products I've used up in the past 2-3 months, and I have to say, I've really loved them.

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream - If you've read my Soap & Glory favourites post, you'll know I absolutely love their Hand Food hand cream and planned on including it in that post. I honestly feel like I go through one of these every month or so because I apply it so often. I find myself with dry and chapped hands quite a lot, so end up grabbing this constantly. It's definitely one of my favourite hands creams I own as I really love the scent of it. It's so moisturising and always leaves my hands feeling so smooth and soft afterwards.

No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream - No7 is a brand I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with. Some of their products I've loved and always repurchase, while others I've really disliked. This is one of the ones I've loved. This moisturiser is so soft and smooth on the skin and is the first moisturiser I found that was this hydrating, which is great for my very dry skin. I find this tub goes a really long way and it lasts me a really long time. It's also really light so is great for spring and summer time. I've repurchased this quite a few times now, and as much as I love it, I'm now using my Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream as my daily morning moisturiser.

Urban Decay de-slick Makeup Setting Spray - I already featured this product in my Current Favourites here and it has been such a lifesaver for me. It always keeps my makeup perfectly in place, no matter where or what I'm doing, and is definitely a product I'll be repurchasing soon. I love how quick and easy this is to use, and how quickly it dries. It doesn't leave my face feeling wet or sticky which other setting sprays have done. This product has fast become one of my favourites of 2016 so far.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream - I featured this product in my Soap & Glory favourites here and it's one of my favourite body creams I own. It smells absolutely amazing and feels so smooth and soft on the skin. It applies so easily onto the skin and I find this absorbs very quickly, unlike some of my other body creams and lotions. This is definitely one of my favourite body creams and Soap & Glory products and I'll never not repurchase this.

Benefit They're Real Mascara - I decided to try this mascara out after hearing so many good reviews on it from so many people. I have to say, I do really like this mascara. I love really dark ones that leave your lashes very full and elongated, and this is definitely one of those. I got on really well with this and found my lashes looking beautiful and very full. My only issue is I found it didn't last as long as I would've liked it to for the price of it. I have repurchased this product as I really enjoy trying out new mascaras, so I haven't used it for a while now.

Maybelline Colossal Go Chaotic Mascara - I don't normally buy high street mascaras, after one I'd used previously left my eyes in a bit of a state, but I decided to pick up this one in my local Boots as I wanted something that was affordable. I did really like this product, as it did exactly what I look for in a mascara - it was volumising and left my lashes looking full. The only thing I didn't like is that it worked really well for the first few weeks, but then the quality declined. By the third or fourth week, it didn't leave my lashes looking as good as it did for the first few times which was disappointing.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW15 - I went through a phase of really loving MAC foundations and this product was one of them. For quite a while, this was my daily foundation and I really enjoyed using it. The shade matched my skin tone perfectly and I loved the fuller coverage it gave me. It did verge on feeling a bit cakey but it hid all my flaws and spots really well which I was very happy about. I haven't repurchased this as I'm really loving the Nars Sheer Glow foundation right now, but it is one of my favourite MAC foundations.

Overall, I've really enjoyed using all these products and that's shown by the fact I fully finished every one of them. Let me know if you've used any of the products I've mentioned and what your opinions on them are. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x

4 comments:

  1. I've heard reall good things about the urban decay setting spray, I've never tried it but I've been dying to. I also have really bad hands so I need to try the soap and glory hand cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The setting spray is amazing, and the travel sized one is only £9 so is great value for money!

      Delete
  2. Been meaning to get my hands on this setting spray for SO long and the sugar crush is my favourite body butter! Smells like love heart sweets I think!

    Sarah | scarletstate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just purchased the all nighter one to give that a try which I'm excited about! x

      Delete