Thursday 9 June 2016

Zoella Beauty: Double Creme vs Candy Cream

Zoe Sugg, more known as Youtuber and blogger Zoella, has had her own beauty range out for quite a while now. I had never really had the urge to buy much, except her Wonder Hand hand cream which I do love, but when she released her new range, I decided it was time to give it a go. I am such a fan of body creams so decided to purchase the Double Creme one from her new Sweet Inspirations range. I also decided to buy her Candy Cream body lotion from her previous Tutti Frutti range, as some of the products from that range are being discontinued and I had to give them a try before they're gone. For this post, I thought I would do a review on both the body creams as well as comparing the two and deciding a favourite.

Her Candy Cream body lotion was released as part of her Tutti Frutti range last year, but I hadn't tried it until just recently. The packaging and colours used are just beautiful and I love the shape of both of the bottles. Most of the body creams I currently use are packaged in round tubs, so it was a bit different using one in a bottle. The cream itself smells absolutely amazing - one of my favourite smells right now, and definitely my favourite smelling body cream. It isn't too strong smelling after being applied, yet you can still catch moments of it throughout the day/night. The cream contains bursting beads which I was a bit wary about, as I was unsure if they would dissolve after being applied. I had no need to be worried of course, as they dissolve really easily and quickly and leave my skin feeling so smooth and soft. I absolutely love this body cream right now and the smell of it just reminds me of summer, so it's perfect for this time of year. 

The Double Creme body cream is brand new, as it was released as part of her Sweet Inspirations range last month. The packaging on this one looks so beautiful too, and the pink with the gold makes it look very classy. This cream is macaron scented which smells amazing too, but I do prefer the smell of the Candy Cream more. The smell is very rich and fragrant, and I find myself smelling it all day long. This one leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft and I find it very hydrating. I really like this one, but I don't feel as if I grab it as much as other body creams I have which is a shame.

Both these body creams are really nice to use and smell great. My only critique of them would be that I find they take quite a bit of rubbing before they dissolve, unlike my other creams and lotions. I'm really surprised at how much I do like them though, and would like to buy other things from the Zoella Beauty range.

Overall, I definitely prefer the Candy Cream one over the Double Creme one, although both are really nice and good value for money. If you're looking for a new body cream that's affordable, you should definitely give these a try. Let me know if any of you have either of these body creams or anything else in the Zoella Beauty ranges. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a fabulous day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment