Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

The Body Shop is a brand that I've loved for so long because of their amazing skincare ranges.  I absolutely love their body creams and have started trying out some of their newer products. One of the ranges I'd been dying to try for quite a while was their Tea Tree products. On my last trip to the store, I decided to pick up their pore minimiser as I'd never tried one before and the idea really of it appealed to me. I have been throughly enjoying using this product since I bought it, and it has really made me fall back in love with The Body Shop.

I first of all have to say how cute this packaging is with the leaf design. The bottle is really thin which is great for taking on holiday or for fitting in your makeup bag. Even with this being said, a little bit goes a long way with this product. It's suitable for blemished skin which is great, and it also smells amazing. I was really intrigued by this product, as I have a lot of trouble with my pores and this seemed perfect for minimising their appearance. I also really like how it's affordable and doesn't break the bank, and I picked this one up in a 3 for 2 deal.

I have genuinely loved this product since I started using it and have seen such a big difference in my skin. My pores are definitely looking smaller which I'm very happy about, and it leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft. It also mattifies and can be used as a primer which is a massive bonus for me, as I love mattifying primers and this can act as one. My skin has been visibly clearer after using this and I would definitely recommend using this if you have oily or acne-prone skin. I normally use this after I apply my moisturiser and before my makeup, but it can easily be applied on its own. Everyone I have spoke to who has used this product has loved it and I'm yet to find one negative comment about it. This is definitely something I can see myself repurchasing in the future and it's fast became a part of my daily skincare routine.

I would really recommend buying this if you struggle with large pores, have oily skin for its mattifying properties, or have acne-prone skin. I have been loving using this product and have seen such a big difference in my skin since I started using it. It's also made me really want to purchase some of the other products in The Body Shops Tea Tree Range.

Let me know if you've tried this pore minimiser and what your opinions on it are. Also let me know if you've tried any of the other products in the Tea Tree range. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you have a great day!

See you guys soon x

4 comments:

  1. I've been hearing so many good things about the Body Shop's Tea Tree products, I really need to try them out! I have large pores on my cheeks so this sounds ideal for me! Thanks for sharing your review!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have large pores, this product would be perfect for you. Let me know if you try any of the range!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a really good product, I have oily skin. Maybe I'll go pick this up next time I visit the shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do, I'd love to know what you think!

      Delete