Monday 4 July 2016

Morphe 35D Palette: Review

So back in May, I posted about how I bought the Morphe 35D palette which I was super excited about. I shared my first impressions in a blog post here and have now being using this palette for over a month. I thought it was now about time that I shared my honest opinions on this product and I have to say, I've really been loving it.

I've been using this palette almost every day, as I find it to be really diverse and it has a very wide variety of shades included. It has shades that would be perfect for just everyday, and ones that you could use for going out. It contains both matte and shimmer shades which I love, as I normally choose matte shades for everyday and shimmer shades for going out and having a palette that contains both is perfect. They are also very pigmented which I love, and I find them to last a really long time. I pair them with my Urban Decay eye primer potion and the De Slick setting spray, and I find they stay in place all day. As a palette, it's also very affordable, which is a massive bonus considering each one contains 35 different shades. This would be the perfect palette for someone looking for a lot of shades for a good, affordable price.

I've really been enjoying the bottom row that contains a lot more darker shades. I really like the shimmery black and gold shadows which can be paired to create the perfect smokey eye. The grey shades are also really beautiful, and a lot can go a long way with these. This palette has definitely helped me try a lot more darker and neautral looks, which I've been really enjoying.

These two shades have got to be the shades I've used the most out of the palette. One's a rose gold shade while the others a dusty pink, and I usually pair them both together. This creates a beautiful look that can be used for both during the day and for going out at night. I also like to use the dusty pink shade on it's own over my whole bottom lid, or used as the base for a smokey eye. If you read my last post on my NYX and Kiko Milano haul, you'll see I bought a dark pink Kiko Milano eyeshadow in shade 63, which I've found pairs perfectly with these two shades.

There are a few shades on the palette I haven't tried yet, which I'm not too surprised about. I haven't used any of the green or blue shades because, to be honest, they're not something I'd really be comfortable wearing. I don't normally choose bold shades and I even said in my first impressions post that I'd be surprised if I chose to wear any of the green shades. There are some purple ones I also haven't wore yet, but some of them can be quite subtle and I'm really enjoying wearing those.

Overall, I've really been loving this palette. The shades are beautifully pigmented and last really well, and the palette contains such a diverse range of shades meaning there's something in it for everybody. The affordability of it is also a massive bonus for me, and it's such great value for money. I'm definitely looking to buy another one of the Morphe palettes and would recommend this product to anyone in the market for some new shadows.

Let me know if you've tried this palette and what your opinions on it are, or if you have any other Morphe palettes you would recommend. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you all have a great day!

See you guys soon x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post!

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    What makes you beautiful

    ReplyDelete