Saturday 18 June 2016

Soap & Glory Favourites


Soap & Glory is one of my favourite bath and body brands. I find myself recieving their products constantly for Christmas and my birthday, and I always end up picking up stuff when I'm in Boots. There are so many things I love about this brand and find many of their bath and skincare products work so well for me, as well as being very affordable. They do have makeup products but I find myself shying away from these to be honest, and always stick to their body products. For todays post, I thought I would go through the Soap & Glory products that are my absolute favourites right now as I know a lot of people really enjoy this brand. All the products I have chosen are bath and body related (sorry for all their makeup fans).

I do have to say that I love their Sugar Crush range as those products smell absolutely amazing - it's definitely my favourite Soap & Glory scent. They have a freshly-squeezed lime fragrance which I absolutely love. That's why two of the products from this range have ended up in my favourites. The first is the Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash. I do love a good body wash and this is definitely one of them. I absolutely love this product and find a small bit goes a long way. It smells amazing and feels so lovely on your skin - it always leaves me feeling so smooth and soft. I also find myself smelling great after I get out of the shower - I do pair it with the body cream, but the body wash alone leaves me smelling lovely, which to be fair it should (lol). 

The other product I'm loving from this range is the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. Also with the sweet lime fragrance, this is one of my favourite smelling body creams I own. It's also one of my favourite body creams I own in general. When I apply this, I feel like it dissolves so quickly and easily, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft it's unreal. It's also very hydrating and I use this quite a lot during summer when I feel my skin is more likely to need that extra bit of moisturising. The fragrance is also very summery so is perfect for this time of year. A small bit goes a long way with this body cream but I always apply more than I need - I just love it that much. 

The next product that I'm featuring in my favourites is the Clean On Me Shower Gel that has a built-in body lotion. I absolutely love this shower gel right now and have been using it constantly in the shower recently. I find it so easy to use as it lathers very quickly and it smells amazing - it's my second favourite Soap & Glory scent. It's definitely very moisturising which is something I look for in a good shower gel, and it always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It also lasts for ages - I feel like I've been using it for such a long time and still have half of the bottle left, which is a massive thumbs up for me.

Another one of my Soap & Glory favourites right now is The Scrub Of Your Life which is a body buffer. This was the first time I'd ever used a product like this and was very excited to try it. You apply it while in the shower after you've washed and then rinse it off. It contains scrubbing beads which help to smooth out any rough patches on your skin and help moisturise any dry areas. I love the way this feels on my skin and how silky it leaves it looking, as well as it smelling great - I feel like Soap & Glory haven't went wrong with a single one of their scents yet. 

Another product I've really been loving lately is the Heel Genius foot cream. I suffer quite badly from dry feet and have found this product has worked wonders for me. I apply it every night and then put socks on over it to let it soak in while I sleep, which is what's recommended on the bottle. I really like the smell of this and find it to be so moisturising, leaving my feet feeling as smooth as a babys bottom. It's definitely worth a buy if you're looking for an affordable foot cream.

One of my other favourites from Soap & Glory is of course their Hand Food hand cream which I have just ran out of. I would have definitely included this as part of my favourites in this post, but instead, I am posting a review of it as part of my product empties post which will be up in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes pealed for that.

I love Soap & Glory as a brand and will always buy their products - I feel like it's a natural reflex. Let me know what your favourite products are and if you're loving any of the ones I've mentioned. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a great rest of your day!

See you guys soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment