Saturday 8 October 2016

Lush Halloween Haul



Lush is a brand I've never used too often in the past because of how sensitive my skin is. I used to get quite rashy when I used their bath bombs but loved some of their other products like their face masks. But at this time of the year I love having a good bath, so just had to buy some of their new Halloween range - and will definitely be purchasing some of their Christmas range soon. I'm really excited by the look of these products, some I've already used and others I'm yet to try.

Pumpkin Gift Set - When I was looking through this years Halloween products, I just knew I had to buy this adorable gift set. It contained most of the products I already wanted to buy so this made it so much easier for me. It contains the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar, Pumpkin bath bomb, Boo bath melt and Lord of Misrule bath bomb which all look so amazing. I haven't used any of these yet as I'm trying to keep them for closer to Halloween night, but they do look so tempting - I'm really considering using one of these tonight. They all smell so amazing, and the smell of these kind of products really do make such a big difference in my opinion - I'm especially a fan of he smell of the pumpkin bath bomb. I'm so excited to use these, especially the bath bombs, because who doesn't love a good bath?



Lord of Misrule Shower Cream - My Soap & Glory body wash just ran out, so it was the perfect excuse to pick myself up one of these shower creams. I absolutely love the earthy smell of this and I love how it's a dark green colour - it's definitely getting me in the Halloween spirit already. It leaves me smelling great for ages afterwards which I'm so impressed with, as most of the shower creams I've used before have fragrances that disappear very quickly. It's definitely became one of my favourite Lush products at the moment.

R&B Hair Moisturiser - This isn't exactly a Halloween product but I bought it at the same time so I'll include it in the haul. When I saw this product in the Lush shop, I wasn't sure about it but the smell of it won me over. I absolutely love this orange flower fragrance as it reminds me so much of being away on holiday when I was younger. This product helps to moisturise and hydrate you hair, as well as leaving it smelling amazing. The only downside is that, as I apply it before I dry my hair, it can sometimes take a bit longer to dry it. But this is something I can look past becuase of how incredibly smooth and hydrated my hair has been since I started using it.

Mask of Magnaminty - This is a product I will always repurchase from Lush because I love it so much. This face mask really helps me with my spot prone skin and helps reduce any blotchiness I have. The peppermint smell is amazing - it always makes me want to eat it - and I find it to work so well. I've honestly seen such a reduction in skin outbreaks since I started using this, so I'd be an idiot to ever stop.

I'm so happy with all my purchases and am so excited to try out my bath bombs. Let me know if you've picked up anything from Lush's Halloween range this year yet or if you've used any of the ones I've mentioned. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

See you guys soon x



1 comment: